Please do NOT come to our offices if:
- You have any cold or flu-like symptoms, especially symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, sneezing, or coughing. Please do not attend the office until the symptoms are completely resolved.
- You live in the same household as someone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- You have travelled internationally in the past 14 days.
Session Format Options
- If you feel some symptoms, but are well enough to participate in treatment, you may ask for telehealth sessions and your provider will determine if this is appropriate for your situation.
- If you are too sick to participate in treatment, please reschedule your session. There will be no cancellation fees applied.
What We Ask of You
- Please maintain a reasonable distance from others unless they invite you closer.
- Please wait either for a call informing you that your clinician is ready before you enter the office or come into the office at your appointment time.
- Please limit the people in the office to those that are required in the session (for example, no one to wait in the waiting room). The only exception is if a parent is waiting for a small child. In that case, we will assign you to a private room.
- Wash/sanitize your hands on entering the office and after using a tissue or coughing or sneezing or touching your face.
- Please limit contact with reception and speak to staff from behind the plexiglass barriers if you need to conduct business with reception.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Mask are recommended in all common areas of the practice. You and your clinician can decide if you feel you both need to wear masks in session.
What We Are Doing to Keep This Office Safe For You
- We will not be using handshakes to greet you at this time.
- Staff will continue to bill remotely and send receipts electronically if you choose or if appropriate.
- Frequently touched items are wiped down frequently.
- Shared equipment is wiped down between every client.
- For more information see www.bccdc.ca.